Recife White Matcha Chromefree Leather Sneakers
This brand-new style comes with a vulcanized sole made of Amazonian rubber, rice waste, and recycled polyester. The sole is 54% bio-based and recycled.
The VEJA studio decided to replace the metal eyelets with embroidered ones. By removing metal that we do not source ourselves, we make the Recife easier to recycle for when it will no longer be wearable.
This style is made in ChromeFree leather which is tanned using no chrome, heavy metals, or dangerous acid
- Upper in ChromeFree leather
- Panels in ChromeFree leather
- Side V Logo made from Rubber and rice waste (22%)
- Outsole made from Amazonian rubber (19%), rice waste (23%) and recycled rubber (22%)
- Insole made from Sugar cane, Amazonian rubber, recycled EVA & organic cotton
- Lining Tech (100% recycled polyester)
- Velcro in ChromeFree Leather
- Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre